Aqua Pastel Basic Art Course
“Aqua Pastel Basic Art Course” is the theme of basic skills of pastel art (how to paint and how to erase).
Aqua Pastel is made up with 2 main ideas, sparkling of water and transparency.
When I draw, I add in sparkling of water and transparency which are important ideas for painting aqua pastel.
The important point in these two expressions is how to paint and erase.
Because all the templates are prepared for all motifs already, you can concentrate on painting. To use the templates first. Next time, you can try your own templates.
Experienced pastel artists can also enjoy painting by making the combination of transparent painting method and different shapes of templates.
Those who have taken this course are those who want to touch the world of pastels and those who want to improve the expressive power of pastels.
It is recommended to such a person.
who wants to draw transparent art
who wants to draw art to decorate
who wants to be able to get a clear color
who is not good at erasing
who can not think of a motif
who wants to open trial lesson
who wants to improve quality
Explanation of this course
What to do with this course
・ Description of this course
・ Motif 1: Circle and Bubble
・ Motif 2: Aqua Blue
・ Motif 3: Small Circle World
Beginner of pastel art or those who want to enjoy the sparkling and transparency of water.
Tool to prepare
Pastel art tool set
- After payment, cancellation fee up to 3 days before the event is 10% lesson fee + transfer fee is cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee is 100% of the lesson fee on the day before the event and in case of cancellation on that day.
(Please consult in advance when changing the schedule.)
Flow to course taking
- Course application
- After confirming payment, I will send you the URL of the electronic teaching materials (text (PDF) and video).
- I will send teaching materials by international mail.
- You start the lesson. If you have any questions please send me a message.
- Certificate of completion sent.
＊Due to the corona disaster, there are some countries where international mail cannot be sent from Japan.
In that case, it is possible to send only electronic teaching materials.
Please contact us before taking the course.
What you can do after lesson
- Use your own way which learned in pastel art to paint.
- The art work can be given as a gift. You can also put the works in your own exhibitions or your house as decorations.
- You can hold a workshop and teaching workshop version only.
- Those who completed the course will be able to visit the Facebook group and blog of aqua pastel graduates, and be able to watch web videos online.
- Intermediate Course and brush up lessons will be available.
Application (for overseas)
- Currently, the video is in Japanese.
Text (P16) · Follow messages are taught in English.
I plan to add subtitles to videos in the future.
- The materials will be sent by international mail (international e-packet). It will take 1-2 weeks.
- If you understand the above points, I am waiting for your application and inquiry.